Ages 6 weeks to 12 months. The children receive individual and personal care in a group setting. The teachers practice safe eating and sleeping habits in the classroom. There are consistent caregivers who understand the importance of responding to each child’s individual needs in a loving manner.
The caregivers make a lesson plan each month that helps promote:
- Social and Emotional Development
- Exploration of Surroundings
- Visual and Auditory Stimulation
- Sensory Experiences
- Small and Large Muscle Development
- Outdoor play; weather permitting