Ages 6 weeks to 12 months. The children receive individual and personal care in a group setting. The teachers practice safe eating and sleeping habits in the classroom. There are consistent caregivers who understand the importance of responding to each child’s individual needs in a loving manner.
Young children are naturally curious, creative, energetic, and eager to learn. Teachers and Caregivers play a big part in guiding them through childhood. We want each infant to grow healthy and strong, so we work on these important areas.
- Social and Emotional Development
- Exploration of Surroundings
- Visual and Auditory Stimulation
- Sensory Experiences
- Small and Large Muscle Development
- Cognitive Skills
- Outdoor play; weather permitting