Ages 4-5 years. The PreK 4 Classroom is designed to help children prepare for kindergarten. They practice skills and daily tasks that will be expected of them in kindergarten. The children are offered a variety of activities to help ready them with language, writing, reading and comprehension skills.
Children that are 4/5 years old are creative, imaginative, and inquisitive. They very curious about the world around them and ask many, many questions. Their vocabulary is constantly growing as they learn new things. The caregivers in the classroom create an environment full of discovery, imagination and fun!
The caregivers make a lesson plan each week that promotes:
- Language Development and Early Literacy
- Beginning Writing and Reading
- Social Emotional Development
- Self-Help Skills
- Active Play Indoors and Outside
- Science Discovery
- Sensory Experience
- Thinking and Problem Solving
- Small and Large Motor Development